Textile Recycling Network

Textile Recycling Network

wipingrag.net is a trading exchange for textile recycling



Click to search the company directories by state, province or country:

USA Textile Recyclers Directory

Canadian Textile Recyclers Directory

European Textile Recyclers Directory


Carpet Recycling       Understanding Textile Recycling       Textile Recycler's


INSTRUCTIONS:

  • To respond directly to a specific listing, enter your email where specified and click on the "GO" button for that listing.
  • To add a Buy / Sell / Trade listing to this category of the Exchange, choose Add: Wanted & Available.


Wool Scrap


MORE LISTINGS : Wanted (2) | Available (2) WANTED & AVAILABLE
Listings: (1 - 4) of 4

WANTED : LW1217794
Shipping Pt. / Location: CZECH REPUBLIC, BRNO CZECH REPUBLIC

To contact this listing, ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND CLICK GO :
Quantity Units Frequency
1000 Kg. Month
Price Funds Per Unit
- - -
Other Wool Scrap - 80% - 100% WOOL WASTE. Currently we are mainly interested in buying 80% - 100% wool waste - used woollen yarns or scraps. When is the 80% wool, the rest 20% can NOT be: lycra, polyester, cotton. Also we are looking for all types of 18 - 21micron carbonize wool (blousse, laps, tops) with or without vegetable. Do you have this kind of material? If so, could you also let me know a price per kg and what quantity do you have on the stock? We offer long-term cooperation.

AVAILABLE : LA1217946
Shipping Pt. / Location: USA, LYNWOOD CALIFORNIA

To contact this listing, ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND CLICK GO :
Quantity Units Frequency
30000 lbs Month
Price Funds Per Unit
0.75 USD lbs
Sorted Used Clothing ~ Mix Woolen Knits - Wool Sweaters 80-100% . 80 - 100% WOOL SWEATERS. Full load available.

WANTED : LW1219080
Shipping Pt. / Location: CZECH REPUBLIC, BRNO CZECH REPUBLIC

To contact this listing, ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND CLICK GO :
Quantity Units Frequency
1000 Kg. Month
Price Funds Per Unit
- - -
Other Wool Scrap - 80% - 100% WOOL WASTE. Currently we are mainly interested in buying 80%-100%wool waste - woolen yarns or scraps, 100% gabardine, 18 - 21microns of tops, laps, blousse. Wen is the 80% wool, the rest 20% CAN NOT be: lycra, polyester, cotton.

AVAILABLE : LA1219641
Shipping Pt. / Location: CANADA, LUNENBURG NOVA SCOTIA

To contact this listing, ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND CLICK GO :
Quantity Units Frequency
25 lbs Year
Price Funds Per Unit
0.00 CDN lbs
Other Wool Scrap - wool . woolen warp ends and handwoven fabric scraps


Standard Disclaimer


How to use the Exchange

Add a Listing to the Exchange

View the listings in the Exchange


wipingrag.com
wipingrag.com Membership
provides all-access to current
buy/sell exchange listings



Textile Recycling Index




Feedback       Market Trends       Privacy Policy       Home

Textile Recycling Network


World Congress and Expo on Recycling - LA1215874       Re-Trac  / Emerge

File #: -